Assoc. Dr. Onur Yaman
Assoc. Dr. Onur Yaman
Assoc. Prof Dr. Onur Yaman was born in 1976 in Germany. In 1995, he graduated from 60th year Anatolian High School in Izmir. In 2001, he graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine. Subsequently, he worked at Mus State Hospital, Rize Education and Research Hospital, Tepecik Training and Research Hospital, Ankara Spine Center and Koç University Hospital. As of December 2018, he started his new position at Memorial Health Group.
Assoc. Prof Dr. Onur Yaman has national and international esteemed association memberships in the field of medicine. These associations; Turkish Medical Association, Turkish Neurosurgery Association, Turkish Spine Society, Turkish Neurosurgical Society Peripheral and Nerve Surgery Group, Middle East Spine Society, World Spine Column Society, Eurospine, AO Spine, SRS, Scoliosis Research and Treatment Association.
Assoc. Prof Dr. Onur Yaman has won numerous awards throughout his career. These awards are respectively;
• Turkish Neurosurgical Society WFNS 2013 Travel Scholarship
• Turkish Neurosurgical Society 2014 PSSC Group Third Anniversary Award
• Turkish Neurosurgery Association 2015 PSSC Group Hakan Caner 2nd Prize
• Turkish Neurosurgical Society 2015 PSSC Group Anniversary Awards 1st Prize
• Turkish Neurosurgical Society 2015 PSSC Group 2nd Anniversary Awards
• Turkish Neurosurgical Society 2015 PSSC Group Third Anniversary Awards
• Turkish Neurosurgery Association Hamit Ziya Gökalp Young Neurosurgery Third Prize
Assoc. Prof Dr. Onur Yaman has many academic works. These are articles published in national and international refereed journals, papers presented in international scientific meetings and published in the proceedings (Proceedings), national and international books and book chapters.
Most Popular Procedures
Dear visitor, Share your opinions, suggestions, complaints and criticisms by filling out the contact form.
- Ankilozan Spondilit (AS)
- Lumbar Hernia
- Neck Hernia
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spondilolistezis (Bel Kayması)
- Spine Tumors
- Vertebrae Fractures
- Cervical Narrow Canal
- Lumbar Pain
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Cord Tumors